Autel PowerScan PS100 Circuit Tester is a fast and accurate solution for electrical system diagnostics, features with AVO meter, built-in flashlight, test light, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator.
- Vehicle Battery Power Supply
Simply hook up Autel PS100 to the vehicle battery for power on, let’s start to diagnose.
- Determine If a Circuit Is Positive, Negative Or Open Directly.
Autel PS100 can determine a circuit without reconnecting clips from one battery pole to another.
– Red light is on with a long beep when the DC voltage is positive electrode.
– Green light is on with a long beep when the DC voltage is negative electrode.
- AC Voltage Testing
While PS100 is in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the Max./Min. Voltage, frequency and duty cycle.
Once waveform display, then you can clear at a glance.
- Continuity Testing – Resistance Measurement
While PS100 is in resistance mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the resistance between the tip and auxiliary ground lead.
- Positive/Negative Output
Light bulb is on with a long beep while PS100 is outputting positive/ negative electricity.
- Testing Trailer Lights & Connections by OBD
PS100 supports to test trailer lights by OBD, which is cigarette lighter power supply mode.
Autel PS100 Diagnostic Tool Package List:
- 1pc x Rugged blow molded case;
- 1pc x 20ft circuit extension cord x probe tip;
- 1pc x PowerScan PS100 main unit;
- 1pc x Battery hookup clip;
- 1pc x Cigarette lighter adapter
Autel PowerScan PS100 Electrical Tester Review 2021
Any questions please contact us.