How to start Autel MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner after first purchase? This is a quick instruction of operation for reference.
1. Install MaxiAP200 app.
Scan the QR code or search MaxiAP200 directly in Google Play or App Store.
2. Register and login.
Create a new account as prompts or login directly if you already have an Autel ID.
3. Bind VCI.
Press “Me”, then go into “VCI management”. Scan the QR code on Autel AP200 adapter to enter VCI serial number required. Confirm if the email address is correct, press “Bind” to bind VCI.
4. Install & purchase software
Press “Mall” or the “+” sign below Diagnose list to install or purchase specific vehicle software. Full OBD2 functions included at no charge. You can get one free vehicle specific software after successfully binding VCI for the first time. (For IOS system, the purchased software will display in the Diagnose list, press it to another application for diagnosing.)
5. Insert Autel AP200 adapter to OBD2 interface of vehicle.
It is commonly located under the vehicle dash.
6. Turn the vehicle ignition to key on, but ignition off.
The light on Autel AP200 will flash constantly green when connection is succeed.
7. VCI connection
For Android system, press “Me”, then “VCI Connection”, or the VCI button on the top right side of screen.
For IOS system, press “Setting”, then “Bluetooth” to open Bluetooth function.
Connect the Bluetooth name of MaxiAP AP200 tool to your device. Its name starts with AP, followed by serial number.
The light on Autel AP200 will flash constantly blue when the device is successfully paired with the tool.
Please make sure your Android device’s Bluetooth is turned on.
8. Your Autel MaxiAP AP200 is now ready to use.
1. The installed software can be found on the Home screen. An update button will display when a new version is available.
2. Press “Me”>> VCI Management >> Detect firmware can update a new version of firmware if available.
Thank you for purchasing Autel MaxiAP AP200 mini diagnostic tool. More questions please contact us.