The worst thing should be the Autel IM608 Battery is completely dead when you’re working outside. At this time, you have to find out a socket and wait maybe more than an hour for charging to turn it on.
Here are 3 suggestions that may help:
- Charging Autel MaxiIM IM608 every night to keep it full battery every day;
- Buy a new Battery for Autel IM608 as a spare;
- Noted the remaining battery, never let it go below 30% or lower power.
IM608 Battery Specifications
- 15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery;
- Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C;
- Input Voltage: 12V(9-24V)
- Power Consumption: 6.5W
The Battery for Autel MaxiIM IM608 you can get it here:https://www.auteldiag.com/wholesale/battery-for-autel-maxiim-im608.html
Come on to get a spare battery for your Autel IM608 scan tool, it will never die!