TPMS tool Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 can perform an OBD stationary relearn for Mitsubishi Mirage 2018-2020 successfully.
2 tools are required, 1 is for OBD connection, the other as a trigger tool.
- Properly install Autel MX-Sensor 1 Sensor;
- Ensure all tires are inflated to the pressure listed on the tire placard(located in the door jam of the vehicle);
- Use the Autel TS508 tool to trigger each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR, LR & full size spare(if equipped);
- Turn ignition to ON position;
- Connect Autel TS508 tool to OBD port. Keeping the tool plugged into the OBD connector, take your trigger tool and proceed to trigger the sensors in the following order: LF, RF, RR, LR;
- Switch ignition OFF, then switch ignition ON;
- Test drive above 19 MPH for at least 10 minutes.
This is how to use Autel TS508 to do TPMS relearn for Mirage 2018-2020.