How to Program MX-Sensor via Autel TS508 TPMS Tool?
Turn on Autel TS508, press
Advanced mode >> BMW >> X3 >> 11/2010-03/201 4 (433Mhz)(F25) >> Program sensor
There are 4 methods to program sensor:
- Copy by OBD
- Copy by activation
- Copy by manual input
- Auto create 1-16 sensors
- Copy by OBD
– Connect Autel TS508 to the vehicle by OBD2 cable, turn ignition on.
– Press “Y” to continue. TS508 will automatically read sensor IDs from the ECU and display them on screen.
– Place the MX-Sensor into TS508 top slot, select 1 sensor ID, press “Y” to copy the ECU sensor ID into MX-Sensor.
Copy by OBD when available is highly recommended as an efficient sensor programming method. No relearn is necessary when the MX-Sensor is put in the same replaced sensor position.
- Copy by Activation
– Place TS508 near the original sensor to trigger and acquire the sensor ID.
– Place a new MX-Sensor near the top, press “Y” to start programming.
The original sensor ID will be copied into the new MX-Sensor.
- Copy by Manual Input
You can also program sensors by manually input the original OE sensor ID into the TPMS tool. This ID can be found on the OE sensor body, enter the sensor ID into the tool.
Press “Yes” to program the ID into MX-Sensor. ID format: Hex, Dec or Auto can be changed in setting.
- Auto Create 1-16 Sensors
Auto create will generate a new ID randomly for an MX-Sensor. You can program from one to a maximum of 16 sensors at the same time.
– Put the sensors close to TS508, keep other sensors away, the tool will automatically detect the sensor.
– Press “Y” to confirm each sensor will be programmed with a specific sensor ID.
– Relearn is necessary for auto create, steps please refer to:
Autel TS508 Ford F150 2014 Stationary TPMS Relearn
More questions about Autel TS508 TPMS Service Tool, please contact us.