Issue: After Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro changed the language to French, it lost three functions: SCAN, OBDII, SERVICE, and have updated device, it prompts ” No arrival updates”
But, Once it is back to English, the function is restored.
The solution from Auteldiag’ s technician
To restore missing functions in your MD808PRO,please follow guide below to update your device
1. Take out the SD card from your device and load it to a computer with a card reader.
2. FORMAT the card to FAT32.
3. Run MaxiPC Suite which can be downloaded at the link : https://www.auteltech.com/download.jhtml
4. Download all programs you need again into the SD card.
5. Insert the card back into your device
BTW, All Autel code readers have lost functions or car models after changing the language, which can be solved by the above methods.
Any further questions please feel free to contact us: