Note: Make sure the BT506 is sufficiently charged before use.
How to download & install app on a smart phone?
- Search “Battery Test”in Google Play or App Store to download & install;
- Or scan the QR code below to download directly(You can find it on the bottom of Quick Start Guide).
How to register & login?
- Open the Battery Test app and press “Register”on the Log In screen.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete registration.
- Log in with your registered email & password.
Note: If you already have an existing Autel account, log in with your registered Autel account email and password.
How to pair the Autel BT506 with app?
- Scan QR code on the backside of Autel BT506 tester;
- Open Bluetooth to pair.
- To confirm the connection status, press & hold the power button on BT506, go to “Me >> BAS Manager”.
How to install the diagnostic data package?
Press “Update” button on Home screen to install vehicle diagnostic application. It is free and permanently valid.
Note: Please install the vehicle software before using.
How to update firmware?
The BAS Manager enable users to check current firmware version and update it when available.
- Press “Firmware upgrade”to check for available updates.
- Press upgrade notification message to download and install.
Note: When initiating a diagnostic function, the screen will display a notification to update firmware if a newer version is available.
More questions welcome to contact us.