Sometimes technicians will require to remotely control the Autel Scan Tool device for diagnoses without being on-site. We can use Teamview to connect with the tablet to do that. Here are taking the Autel MaxiIM IM608 as a demonstration.
Note: Please make sure the Autel scanner is connected with WIFI before operation.
On Autel Device Side
- Start Teamview program – “Remote Desk”.
- Stay in the page, tell the other side “Your ID”.
- Press “Allow” to allow remote support, your device will be remotely logged in from the other side.
On PC End Side
- Go to https://start.teamviewer.com
- Input the ID number from Autel device side, press “Connect”.
- When you logged in device that means connection successful.
Now you can remotely control the Autel Diagnostic Tool from the PC side.