How to use Autel MaxiTPMS TS508 to do an OBD relearn? The procedure is applied to Ford F-150 2017 & Toyota Tybdra 2014 TPMS system.
Operation Quick Tips
- Properly install Autel MX-Sensor 1 sensor ;
- Ensure all tires are inflated to the pressure listed on the tire placard(located in the door jam of the vehicle);
- Use the TS508 tool to trigger each sensor in the following order: LF, RF, RR, LR & full size spare(if equipped);
- Turn ignition to ON position;
- Connect TS508 tool to OBDII port to write sensor ID’s;
- Switch ignition OFF, then switch ignition ON;
- Test drive above 19 MPH at least 10 minutes.
Above are quick steps of performing OBD relearn for Ford F-150 2017 & Toyota Tybdra 2014 via Autel TS508. With 2 modes(quick mode/advanced mode), TS508 will allow you to diagnose TPMS, check and program MX-sensors quickly.