Autel MX-Sensors cover 98% vehicles to have 315MHz & 433MHz frequencies for TPMS programming. This is a guide on how to remove & install MX-Sensor to a tire.
- Raise the vehicle on a suitable support. Remove tire/wheel assembly from the vehicle.
- Dismount the tire from the wheel following the tire changer manufacturer’s instructions.
- Remove the TORX screw from the tire pressure sensor and pull it straight off the tire pressure valve stem.
- Remove the tire pressure valve stem by pulling it through the rim.
- Assemble the MX-Sensor to the valve stem and install the new TORX screw. Tire pressure valves and TORX screws are one-time use only.
- Apply tire soap to the rubber portion of the valve stem.
- Using a tire valve stem mounting tool, pull the valve stem through in a direction parallel to the valve hole on the rim.
- Mount the tire to the rim.
- Install the tire on the wheel. Install the tire/wheel assembly on the vehicle. And retrain tire pressure sensor.
NOTE: When serving the tire pressure sensor, always use a new TORX screw during installation.
CAUTION: DO NOT inject any tire liquid or aerosol tire sealant into tires, as this may cause a malfunction of tire pressure sensors. If any tire sealant is noted upon tire dismounting, replace the sensor. Also remove all residual liquid sealant from the inside of the tire and wheel surfaces.
It may help:
How to Program MX-Sensor via Autel TS508 TPMS Tool?
Technical support: www.auteldiag.com